If you are looking for something delicious, colorful, impressive and easy to make starter then here you are. Delicious bruschetta with pesto and sun-dried tomato. You can enjoy it as a starter, as finger food with your favorite beverage or just as a snack during the day.
You can get our recipe for pesto here. You might even have it ready from the previous day and when your guests arrive just make this delicious starter quickly to enjoy it with beer or a glass of wine. Alternatively, you can get a good quality ready-made pesto sauce.
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time5 min
- Total Time10 min
- Pesto sauce
- 180 gr sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 12 thick slices of french baguette or your favorite bread
- extra virgin olive oil for decoration
- Grill the slices of bread for a couple of minutes or until golden
- Spread some pesto sauce and on top place sun-dried tomatoes
- Drop a little bit of extra virgin olive oil on top for extra flavor and decoration